Recent comments

6 days ago

faerimagic

The artist's site is still active (https://www.romillion.com/), however, I am unsure if the current owner is the same person involved in the utaite/Vocaloid scene.

• The Wayback Machine has a 2011 snapshot that uses Japanese characters. However, there is no usage of Japanese characters on the current site, or any related social media.
  • The related Etsy account is based in Chicago, Illinois, not Japan. (Of course, they may have moved to Illinois, but confirmation is needed.)
24 days ago

MurphyKun

i've wanted to delete all of entry my friend (TakamiSensei) did, i'm so sorry if my friend drag some garbage stuff here, i don't really want this. you can banned my friend include me, for that thing.
Thank you for delete all of entry my friend did and sorry for what my friend did
yeah you can see my IP address because you're mod or an admin, my friend always use my computer for this, so i always wanted to delete all what he did.
thank you for your help and sorry.
1 years ago he write an article about me on wikipedia, when i realize it, i delete that article as soon as possible, actually i hate him.
Regards
(MurphyKun)

26 days ago

kan0nica

Alright, I've had enough.

MurphyKun.

First of all, did you really think you could get away with making multiple accounts, and use them to boost your statistics? Seriously? I can see your IP address, you know.

Secondly, it's very obvious that your "band" does not really exist. You stole this video from TOXICANDY and re-uploaded as if it were yours. In fact, your band's Reverbnation page is full of pitched-down stolen covers from that band. I have contacted them about this.

Here is the original video for this entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ncWllIzYsE

UtaiteDB is NOT a place to fulfill your delusions of grandeur. So I'll be deleting your "band"'s entry, and any other made-up garbage that you've dragged into this database. You can consider yourself banned from the website.

I'll leave this up for a few days before I delete it. Let this be a warning to anyone thinking of attempting to deceive the database.

スキャンダルベイビー

ShiroKitsune feat. Mikadzuki No Hikari
38 days ago

kan0nica

In an effort to make communication easier between our staff, editors, and utaite fans, we have created a Discord server!

Feel free to ask for editing advice, share your favorite utaite songs, or show off your own covers.

Use the following invite link to join. Please read the rules and have fun!

39 days ago

ayuumii

Note to self: add album

爆発!ラブパニック!

きくお feat. ななひら
3 months ago

faerimagic

@Mister_Tsar Seems like they're no longer being offered. I'd recommend removing the link then. If the mp3s/instrumentals become available in the future, we can always add it in again.

3 months ago

Mister_Tsar

Hmm, producer's website is unavailable for me.

Always and Forever

虹原ぺぺろん feat. GUMI, 鏡音リン
3 months ago

faerimagic

@Mister_Tsar Yeah, since Muzie no longer works, I've removed the Muzie links, as well as untagged "free" and "karaoke available".

3 months ago

Mister_Tsar

Should the "free" tag be removed since Muzie stopped its free download service?

え?あぁ、そう。

蝶々P feat. 初音ミク
3 months ago

faerimagic

Ah, thank you! I'll update the entry to reflect that.

(edit: Musicbrainz link now directs to the correct Sasaki Takayuki.)

3 months ago

kan0nica

MusicBrainz is referring to this musician who has the same name: http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~suttaka/thecomingsoon.member.html
I think VGMdb's should be the correct Takayuki for this entry.

3 months ago

faerimagic

There seems to be a discrepancy between his birthdate on MusicBrainz and VGMdb.

There are a number of possibilities:
- Both entries are for the correct artist, but MusicBrainz's DOB is wrong.
- Both entries are for the correct artist, but VGMdb's DOB is wrong.
- Both entries are for the correct artist, but both DOBs are wrong.
- Only one entry is correct, the other is for an entirely different Sasaki Takayuki.
- Neither of them are for the correct artist.

5 months ago

riipah

The URL is supposed to be https, but it was still http. I changed that, and now it's working again.

5 months ago

core

same here

5 months ago

ayuumii

I can't access it either, and I'm on PC. Maybe it doesn't exist?

5 months ago

Mister_Tsar

I'm currently on mobile and I can't access the "Help" page. It just shows a blank box and the background.
On VocaDB it works fine.

6 months ago

bubbletea

I made this account just for this song.

+♂

ギガP feat. various
6 months ago

stephieku

Rejection seems to be a Japanese doujin group that sells stuff at M3, so they're probably legitimate and got permission from him. https://resistance-rejection.tumblr.com/

6 months ago

Mister_Tsar

Hey, guys!
There is this one weird track I found on Google Play... https://play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Blgvq3on67ixn5zfyut536iivse
Is this a real cover? It's very questionable.
The original song is "Sinner" by OkameP feat. Megurine Luka.

6 months ago

stephieku

Linked videos are different recordings from the album versions.

彼はきっと魔法を使う。

Orangestar feat. めありー
8 months ago

jakegaslamp

Why is no one adding Honeyworks songs? What is going on here? I've added two and I was about to add a third one...

9 months ago

stephieku

I don't usually bother with it, but since this is a re-upload by the original creator, i think putting the original upload date in the description might be better.

9 months ago

faerimagic

I can't access the deleted entries, but I'm pretty sure the original upload was listed at some point. Should this entry reference that original upload date or will the current reupload date be fine?

クラゲの歌

Nathanael Platier feat. Virgo Voice
9 months ago

mag

Maaany thanks

9 months ago

faerimagic

Gotcha, I'll merge them for you! I guess I should've added her username as an alias. Woops! I'll be sure to do that, too.

9 months ago

mag

Well, so I've just found out that Kasuka actually DOES already exist in the DB. Could these entries be merged together?

10 months ago

stephieku

Also, please don't add illegal uploads (esp album-only). I've caught a few, but please flag any ones you see. Reprints of publicly available MVs (if not already uploaded by the creator) are in a grey area, but we don't tolerate blatant piracy.

10 months ago

faerimagic

This list was getting too long. Besides, it's better to have sources listed in the artist description so more people can access and see it.

Instead, this thread will be a list of artists that still need their sources or a source to be translated.

10 months ago

faerimagic

Sounds great! Thanks for your hard work!

10 months ago

stephieku

We're testing a new feature on utaitedb!

Now, when you add an artist to an album/song, you can Customize the name. Currently, you can type in a name/alias to appear on the string instead of the artist's main name on their entry. The Custom name will appear on the album/song entries, but when you hover over the name, and you will be able to see the artist's main name, aliases, and artist type as usual. Clicking on the link will still lead to the artist's entry.

Example: http://utaitedb.net/Al/9499. ササノマリイ appears instead of ねこぼーろ

This will be helpful in cases where artists change their name and artists who use different names for different projects/careers. For artists that currently have two entries, I will discuss with the other staff members on what entries to merge. Please let me know what artists would benefit from this change, I'll put them on the list below.

Artists Affected:

スマートを模索する

sasakure.UK feat. 向日葵
11 months ago

stephieku

Updates goes here!

Hello everyone!
Sorry for my long absence, I'm going through a long backlog of entry reports and entries to clean up!
It is likely we will be discontinuing the blog and any news updates will be posted in this Discussions section.

Thanks for all your contributions!

Things to fix:
- Inconsistencies on arrangers. When can put an arranger on support?
---> See Yonezu Kenshi's songs.

11 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

karen is good. please help to complete and maintain

12 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

saki is great. i like him. if possible complete and maintain some of his videos please. thanks

13 months ago

mag

This was the song that got me into Vocaloid

Alice Human Sacrifice

歪P feat. various
13 months ago

mag

Definitely my favorite cover from him

ヤクビョウガミ

まふまふ feat. kradness
13 months ago

faerimagic

@shikendon Oh, wow, nice catch! I've removed the tag now.

13 months ago

shikendon

This song shouldn't have 'vocaloid original' tag. But I can't remove others' tag.

ストリーミングハート

DECO*27 feat. kradness
14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

ahh, and, she is good too

14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

really one of my favorite singer here. love it. if you can, help fill some out here

14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

i really like shiori, if you wish, help filling out the rest of her works

14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

good singer

14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

yet another

14 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

very unique singer

15 months ago

ayuumii

@faerimagic Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on UtaiteDB in a while. But no, he didn't, and I was not aware of that rule. I'll take down the links; sorry for the trouble.

15 months ago

faerimagic

@ayuumii Hi there! I was just wondering, did DECO*27 make these YouTube songs available somewhere? Unless there is a publicly available official upload, reprints of album-exclusive songs are not permitted on UtaiteDB. (Source: http://wiki.vocadb.net/wiki/14/general-guidelines-for-utaitedb#General-rules)

DECOUSTIC

DECO*27
15 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

someone in my place pls try their best to import as much of her songs into the database
thx
also, pls add anything you spotted that i missed

19 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

help me document her by importing her songs from nicodb. she has an amazing voice.

20 months ago

Specineff

What does her name translate to? Thanks

20 months ago

STERN

That company (株式会社 秋葉工房) went bankrupt 2016/06/01.

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy