Recent comments

15 days ago

Fortabt

This album is in Spotify! :) https://open.spotify.com/album/7KFxoDPMi5xFdXmp6euuWM

27 days ago

Alastair

Love his voice brosef

31 days ago

Kyungrie

hexenring you are very cool I'm a fan from Indonesia, hope you can make a cover together again. I hope you also read this comment.Maybe I'm a little late to see you guys and write this comment. Thank you.

37 days ago

xiongmao

@MiaDickerson perhaps yeah, thanks!

38 days ago

MiaDickerson

@xiongmao if you want me to, i can delete it

39 days ago

xiongmao

this is only 17 seconds long, i don't believe it needs an entry on here.

Honeymoon Un Deux Trois

DATEKEN feat. cheesum
39 days ago

MiaDickerson

I love his voice

2 months ago

xiongmao

does this fit for the database? because creep completely left the vocaloid scene and is now working on his own personal music, and i don't think he wants to be affiliated with any type of utaite/vocaloid related things anymore.

GURL

Disko Warp feat. Eyeris
4 months ago

ssm010296

You can Check my VocaDB Website in the Artist right Here!

5 months ago

Sethomaha

Oh alright, thank you. I kept looking at that and made my head spin for a while.

5 months ago

xiongmao

@Sethomaha iirc, it means that they were posted simultaneously, so both versions can be marked as originals.

5 months ago

Sethomaha

I'm a little confused now. Is this song an Original for Touyu or a cover from the Miku version? They both say Original and Miku's publish date on the database is later than Touyu's but I am not sure if this is a mistake or not. Can someone clear this up?

ARTICUTION/奇術師の告白

ELECTROCUTICA feat. 灯油
6 months ago

faerimagic

Compared to this cover also done by luz, this recording is in a different key.
The vocal inflections also sound slightly different than the niconico upload, which leads me to believe that this is a new recording.

GALLOWS BELL

buzzG feat. luz
6 months ago

faerimagic

This recording is not to be confused with luz's "Cherry Hunt (tWoluz edition)" due to the fact that they use different instrumentals.

(the tWoluz version has soft piano notes at ~0:25, whereas this track does not)

チェリーハント

奏音69 feat. luz
6 months ago

MiaDickerson

So i saw that cheesum did a cover of Honey Moon Deux Trois on soundcloud 3 years ago and i don't know if i should add it o not. He sings it himself

6 months ago

ayuumii

The roles can be customized though. Set said person as composer and vocalist and that should fix it. I'd keep the description note anyway, since you can't set them as a support for vocalist only.

6 months ago

szg28

I'm not sure if similar matters have been discussed here or at VocaDB. The composer of this song also serves as one of the singers providing chorus. Since it's impossible to add him/her twice for a single entry (setting him/her as a support artist also sounds inappropriate), I wonder how this can be solved by taking measures other than clarifying in the entry's description.

文艺复兴

柏鹿, Zeff feat. 云之泣
6 months ago

ayuumii

Merged

6 months ago

Sethomaha

There are two entry for this song. I will leave it to the moderators to see which one they decide to pull down. Below is the link for the other entry.

Just a game

takamatt feat. nero
7 months ago

MiaDickerson

The version released as a single doesn't feature Dr R's rap vocals

マインドブランド

dj-Jo feat. Kuraiinu, Dr. R
8 months ago

opticalpopcorn

For future reference, his tag on niconico is "lulu(歌い手)"

9 months ago

ayuumii

I finally got around to transcribing all of the lyrics from the official album booklet. I copied all of the symbols too, so that's why there are some stars, slashes, semicolons, etc.

ぱらのいあ☆らヴ

きくお feat. 白石なごむ
10 months ago

MiaDickerson

my favorite song by Neru is The Lost one's Weeping
mainly because of all the great Utaite covers

11 months ago

faerimagic

Amazon labels SPACE SHOWER MUSIC as this album's label, though this may be in error.

13 months ago

faerimagic

I just realized that the vocal-less tracks sound a little different than off vocals that Osamurai-san provided.
In the ones in the CD, it seems the guitar itself takes on the main parts whereas in the off vocals, the main guitar is missing altogether.

Should I switch the CD guitar tracks to "cover", or should they stay as "instrumentals"?

13 months ago

Yamishiro

Here’s Chomaiyo’s Spotify (I can’t add the link since the page has been approved): https://play.spotify.com/artist/2qRcYlPFHxMRlYSoQ0S0Y9?si=XQauTaM9QEGTi52YPUbZGA

14 months ago

MiaDickerson

@SpeedybakaP wouldn't be able to cover one his songs with feeling depressed

19 months ago

meitaite

A wonderful person and an inspiration to us all. Rest In Peace...

15 months ago

MiaDickerson

wait.. is it just me or does her picture make her look like a Vocaloid/UTAUloid?

15 months ago

Cineva

This is different from https://utaitedb.net/S/21312 ?

17 months ago

szg28

It seems that UtaiteDB needs to be upgraded as well.

启明

汤汤, 王二小 feat. ClessS
17 months ago

MiaDickerson

Alvin's Cover is the Best Cover of Monster i've heard ever!!

MONSTER

KIRA feat. Aruvn
18 months ago

Nefere

@ayuumii I changed a title to 4 full-width Japanese spaces for now - I did it only because the song was "unclickable" and there was no way to check the song page in normal way.

I searched for information about the album as well, with no luck. There's only 100 CDs released which makes harder to find an owner of the album.

20 months ago

ayuumii

I can't seem to find any info on what the title of this song is. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough... For now it'll just be an empty space

アイカツP
20 months ago

stephieku

We do not support any illegal downloads. When we have links to legal downloads, we will add them in!

20 months ago

SatouT

can i download this album?

20 months ago

mbal5c

album from my favorite group, I can't wait......

21 months ago

stephieku

I usually remove "Entries to QC" tags when one of the staff members reviews the entries, it's just a reminder to double check entries later, even if they're likely complete.

21 months ago

revoltingly

the " entries to QC" can be removed now

1PIKO

ピコ
22 months ago

Ruinan_Ding

great singer. please update

22 months ago

Necessity4Fun

Edit, because Steph has ninja'd me: That's the information I got too when I asked them about it on the discord server~

I was also told to stop commenting on entries like this because it makes it sounds like I'm impersonating the staff which was not my intention, I just type very formally when I'm dealing with things I consider important ahaha... So just to clarify, not part of staff just a very passionate user trying to help out >w<

22 months ago

stephieku

It's okay to add the Vocaloid entry if you want. We recently have the option to directly link the Vocadb entry, so it's not required to add the Vocaloid originals like the past. We won't delete vocaloid entries as long as they're connected to relevant entry on the site.

22 months ago

Necessity4Fun

@SpeedybakaP It's not a question of preference, it just strikes me as something that'd confuse more than help at the moment, there's just no need for such a page to exist right now. It would be helpful if you linked the voca.db article in the external links instead, for the sake of keeping organization >w<

And no problem, it's no inconvenience it's just something we try to maintain to a minimum since it is not the purpose of this website. Thanks for understanding o/

PS: this is the way to reply to comments, but you can mention the person so that they get a notification, iirc

22 months ago

meitaite

I’m not sure I can reply to comments, so I’ll just answer here, Necessity4Fun. I’m very sorry about the inconvenience, and I will delete the page if you want. :)

22 months ago

Necessity4Fun

Why add this song to utaite.db when you can link it to the Voca.db entry? I thought this was something we were not supposed to do? (There are not a bunch of covers either, so it's not a cover jointer yet)

アドレサンス

Dios/シグナルP feat. 鏡音リン, 鏡音レン
23 months ago

core

Well I think it's a good idea that Utaites have their own PV for their covers. I mostly mean that songs with a simple PV. So.. is there any Utaite who want a PV here? You can see my works in my profile and also my VocaDB profile. 🤔

23 months ago

Nefere

The name of current site owner is Josh, and that's all what I found out about him.

I had more luck with artist that we know he owned the site years ago.
* The artist participated in collaboration to work on Rin song (#sm19048637). The description contains a mylist and twitter link, but not the site.
* The mylist mentioned in the description was thankfully archived (2012 version). It confirms that they was the owner in that time.
* The twitter account is already taken and empty in top of that - they propably closed the account. Good that even if all their tweets are deleted, the tweets of people they talked with are not. And all of them are in Japanese. The last conversation was around the end of 2012.

My guess is the artist deleted all accounts in 2013-2015 and the website domain was sold to someone else.

23 months ago

faerimagic

The artist's site is still active (https://www.romillion.com/), however, I am unsure if the current owner is the same person involved in the utaite/Vocaloid scene.

• The Wayback Machine has a 2011 snapshot that uses Japanese characters. However, there is no usage of Japanese characters on the current site, or any related social media.
  • The related Etsy account is based in Chicago, Illinois, not Japan. (Of course, they may have moved to Illinois, but confirmation is needed.)
24 months ago

kan0nica

In an effort to make communication easier between our staff, editors, and utaite fans, we have created a Discord server!

Feel free to ask for editing advice, share your favorite utaite songs, or show off your own covers.

Use the following invite link to join. Please read the rules and have fun!

Background illustration by みゆ | Other credits and source code | Content licensed under Creative Commons. | Privacy and cookie policy