shu-t up and enjoy
UtaiteDB is a non-profit project. All money will be used for further site development, hosting fees and software licenses.
This was the song that got me into Vocaloid
Definitely my favorite cover from him
@shikendon Oh, wow, nice catch! I've removed the tag now.
This song shouldn't have 'vocaloid original' tag. But I can't remove others' tag.
ahh, and, she is good too
really one of my favorite singer here. love it. if you can, help fill some out here
i really like shiori, if you wish, help filling out the rest of her works
very unique singer
@faerimagic Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on UtaiteDB in a while. But no, he didn't, and I was not aware of that rule. I'll take down the links; sorry for the trouble.
@ayuumii Hi there! I was just wondering, did DECO*27 make these YouTube songs available somewhere? Unless there is a publicly available official upload, reprints of album-exclusive songs are not permitted on UtaiteDB. (Source: http://wiki.vocadb.net/wiki/14/general-guidelines-for-utaitedb#General-rules)
someone in my place pls try their best to import as much of her songs into the database
also, pls add anything you spotted that i missed
help me document her by importing her songs from nicodb. she has an amazing voice.
What does her name translate to? Thanks
That company (株式会社 秋葉工房) went bankrupt 2016/06/01.
DUAROOT is Dual + root. It is mean 杏ノ助 is ... (get the message).
Production version Jacket was drawn addtionally "HALLO KITTY". ※©SANRIO
I'm unsure if this is the correct version that appears in Amatsuki's DiVE!!.
I've been cleaning up the tags and I've been reorganizing them to make them more useful.
I wanted to address some issues and clarify some categories. I'm unsure what is useful or not, so I would appreciate some suggestions.
- I deleted many tags that were copied from VocaDB that I think are unappropriate for UtaiteDB (such as "cover", "Non-English Lyrics", since a majority of songs fall under this category). I changed the "Japanese" tag into "Japanese cover" for use on non-Japanese songs covered in Japanese. I also deleted many Vocaloid voicebank related tags. If you want to include more information on the Vocaloid or UTAU, please put it in the description.
- Tags can use spaces, there is no need to use underscores for word separation.
- Try to avoid redundant tags. Merge or report any redundant tags. This is especially a problem for compound words with variations in spaces, dashes, underscores.
Here is a brief description of how I currently organize the tags. Please let me know if there's any categories you would like to add or categories you think should be redefined, renamed, etc.
- Genres: Genres a song belongs to. Music genres are a lower priority on UtaiteDB compared to VocaDB, but if you would like to add genre tags, please be careful about redundant tags. Most of the redundant tags I removed were from this category
- Arrangement type: For rearrangements, what type of arrangement.
- Artist status: Gives more information on the artist's current activity.
- Animation: PV animation style. Might remove this category.
- Copyrights: Franchises such as anime, games, TV shows, movies that the song originates from. For videos removed due to copyright claims, go to the Song Status category.
- Editor notes: Mostly tags that indicate missing information or explain missing information. This sections is to help editors locate incomplete or messy entries. It is also good to identify entries where the classifications are unknown (like remix vs. cover. vs. original).
- Event: Related to concerts, competitions, themed events (e.g. nostalgic Vocaloid songs collab), etc. Youtube chorus battles have their own section.
- Jobs: Tags that explain the positions/roles of people under Other Artists and people who belong to multiple artist types/roles (e.g. an utaite who also illustrates for PVs will have an "illustrator" tag). I'm considering changing the name of this category.
- Languages: Languages utaite sing in and language a song is in (excluding Japanese).
- Lyrics: Types of lyrics available for a song.
- Release types: Provides extra information on the release type and what the release comes with.
- Series: G**roups songs/albums that belong to a song or album series.
- **Site types: Indicates sites artists frequently upload to.
- Song status: Availability of the song and other aspects of the song.
- Sources: Where the song is from, more song type information.
- Staff use: These are for the mods and admins to double check certain entries for deletion or quality checking.
- Themes: content information for songs. I deleted a lot of general tags like "love" and "depression", but if people want them back, I'll put them back in. I kept tags like "Christmas" and content warning type tags.
- View count milestones: If the video has reached a certain number of views.
- Vocalists: Tags describing the vocalist. Majority of tags should relate to utaite, such as type of utaite or voice types. Specific tags for voicebanks aren't welcome (e.g. female Vocaloid).
- YouTube battles: Youtube chorus battles go here
- Unsorted: Categories to be determined. Not sure where to put "serifu".
Once again, please give suggestions if you can!
Sorry for the delay! I've added all the new ones to the list.
Soraru no longer allows reprints. (source)
Just added a few artists that forbid reprints.
@overtides, Thanks for your hard work! I've added them all to the list.
No problem! Here are some of the missing sources:
*Namirin: (Source) ; the Copyright Disclaimers
Here are some additions:
"※この動画で他の方の名前を出すことは絶対にお控えください。" is seen on various video descriptions.
"Youtube等の他動画サイトへの無断転載は禁止です(・o・)" is seen on recent video descriptions.
Note: original source was deleted. Here is a secondary source.
I will probably add more later. @faerimagic
@overtides Thanks for the source, I've added Mafumafu to the list!
Mafumafu no longer allows reprints. (Source)
I thought it would be handy to have a list of reprint-forbidding artists as well as sources. Let me know if I missed anything!
Also, if any new and/or better sources to use, please let me know about those too.
Tag: reprints prohibited
Okay, so I guess that means Comiket 84, then.
I think it means "Summer Comiket", meaning Comiket in August.
Is 夏コミ an event?
This song is pretty much 2525遊園地, but Usa's version has slightly changed lyrics (?) and the album version was released first.
According to Utaite Wiki, the 9th track differs depending on which publisher (Tower Records / Animate) but I need a source to confirm this.
I ordered this album yesterday. Can´t wait for it to arrive. (OuO)/
I think it's because there's a few songs with utaite here. It's not wrong to have the album on both sites, if the album has both Vocaloid and utaite.
Why is this under Utaite? This is clearly a Vocaloid and Debutante 2-7 are under Vocadb
Thanks for your hard work here and on vocadb.net ^^
Sorry, I didn't notice this before. From the logs I can see you were trying to add a barcode to the album. There was a UtaiteDB-specific problem with the album barcodes list causing that error. That's fixed now.
Hey !! i tried TWO times to add ALL the informations, and everytime i just received an error message and everything was deleted, that's why i put these links as comments.
Just a notice that these links should be added on to the main entry. I will edit them in. Additionally, entries have to be made for all versions of the single.
Please refrain from adding entries unless you can add the bare minimum.
The arrangement sounds the same as the album, but the singing sounds different to me. Someone else needs to double check too...
* It's a cover or another arrange. Maybe a cover..
* The same version that appears on "二律背反". If it is, it should be merged.
Don't know how to categorize the tracks on this album.
I don't know if this is the original or "new words" version.
Sorry, but unofficial uploads of album-exclusive songs are not allowed on the site.
This Movie is Un Official Video.Add to OK？
I don't have a copy of this to reference to. Can you tell what needs to be changed?
The version with sana is different from the album, I own a copy, there is no mention whatsoever for any credit to sana
Need to check later to see if the version on VOCAROCK is the same as the one on Setsunai(ry......
This could just be a cover of Neru's arrange from Fictional World.